From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [DEBUG] Last page-sequence produced 3 pages.
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2009 08:05:39 GMT
Pardha Paruchuri wrote:
> Thanks Pascal. I made a change to the stylesheet to take care of the pagebreak issue.
I am getting another error for a barcode font that I already included in the fop.xconf file.
Please advise.

> WARNING: Skipping malformed value for font-family: KeithDimmock's3of9Barcode in
> "KeithDimmock's3of9Barcode".

FOP doesn't like the apostrophe (') in the font-family name. Give the
triplet an alternative name without the apostrophe in fop.xconf and
change the reference in your FO to resolve the problem.

<snip/>

Chris