From Chris Joelly <chris-m-li...@joelly.net>
Subject Re: Use of AWTRenderer/Java2dRenderer
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2010 12:15:03 GMT
Hi Peter,

unfortunately this seems to be more complicated then i have expected :)
I think i do not understand the renderer and its specific purpose
correct.

If i subclass the AWTRenderer and build my own renderer from it, and
then i set the renderer to the fouseragent, am i able to build whatever
component i like (jpanel, jframe...) and the renderer calls the
paintComponent method feeding in the rendered pdf image data?
And from that point i can place and do with the image data what i want?

hm. :)

Chris