From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: AFP Form Defs example
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2010 21:58:16 GMT
We don't currently have any code in FOP to create form maps. Usually,
someone creates a form map using some third-party AFP tool. I don't have
any myself and I've never generated one myself. I've just received some
test files from a colleague to test with. You can use the f1samp.fde
that is installed with the IBM AFP Workbench for testing.

HTH

On 08.01.2010 12:50:19 Venkat Reddy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to run a sample XSL:FO file with the AFP extension Form Def/Map
> in it. I have got the sample from as below
>
> <fo:root xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format"
> xmlns:afp="http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/extensions/afp">
>     [..]
>     <fo:declarations>
>         <afp:include-form-map name="F1SAMP1" src="file:f1samp1.fde"/>
>     </fo:declarations>
>
> In the above sample, the source file 'f1samp1.fde' to be presented when
> running this example. I don't know how to generate a sample of this kind...
>
> Can some please attach a sample? if you have... otherwise give me an
> idea how to generate this file...
>
> Thanks,
> Venkat.

Jeremias Maerki