From "Hu, Zemin" <Zemin...@adp.com>
Subject RE: Create damaged PDF file
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2010 14:59:21 GMT
I will take another good look of my humongous XSL file then. I don't seem to have any other
choice.

Thanks.

Zemin

-----Original Message-----
From: Georg Datterl [mailto:georg.datterl@geneon.de]
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 4:02 AM
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: AW: Create damaged PDF file

Hi Zemin,

Yes, that was understood. Still you need at least one fo-file which produces the error, from
there you can start looking for the reason. I did quite some ugly things with tables but whenever
I got this error, it always was because indeed there were rows without cells.

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl