From Pascal Sancho <pascal.san...@takoma.fr>
Subject Re: hypenation of numbers in fop
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2010 14:27:14 GMT
Hi,

FOP relies on Unicode UAX #29 [1] for break opportunities.
It is said there: "/Do not break within sequences of digits, or digits
adjacent to letters (“3a”, or “A3”)"

If you want to have a break opportuniy in such sequence of digits (or
mixed letters+digits), you should insert yourself  one or more
Zero-Width-Space (ZWSP; &#x200b;) anywhere in the sequence.
/
[1] http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr29/#Default_Word_Boundaries

HTH,
Pascal