From Ari Army <armyofda12mnk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FOP finds a specific font only once
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2010 22:42:39 GMT
When using a specific font, you might want to specific where all your fonts
are located (not sure if the default config file does this by default).
So goto your fop folder and goto the /conf folder and copy that fop.xconf
file and rename it user_config.xml or something, then goto the <fonts>
section in there and add inside of it:

<auto-detect/>
Then run on command line, run
$ fop -c "c:\dev\fop\conf\user_config.xml" rpa.fo rpa.pdf

it should work, but if it bothers u too much about other font files when
creating the pdf ...

Then try copying and pasting the ttf font Verdana in a custom folder, and
instead specifying that folder with the lone fonts you use in there:
<directory recursive="true">C:/dev/fop/conf/fonts</directory>

Arian