From Ville Mattila <ville.j.matt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unnecessary overhead when running Apache FOP via command line
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2010 20:25:53 GMT
2010/1/7 Tomas Rimšelis <tori3852@gmail.com>:
> The missing class can be found in batik-all-1.7.jar in FOP 0.95 version, so
> make sure it is available. Put it somewhere fop.jar is or to Tomcat's lib
> folder.

Thanks Tomas for your response.

I located the files but for me, they seem to be in correct places. I
suppose that /home/ville/... files were only used when building, so
tomcat uses completely the file found under
/var/lib/tomcat6/webapps/fop/ .

ville@vm-test01:~$ sudo locate fop.jar
/home/ville/fop-0.95/build/fop.jar
/usr/share/java/fop.jar
/var/lib/tomcat6/webapps/fop/WEB-INF/lib/fop.jar

ville@vm-test01:~$ sudo locate batik-all-1.7.jar
/home/ville/fop-0.95/lib/batik-all-1.7.jar
/usr/share/java/batik-all-1.7.jar
/var/lib/tomcat6/webapps/fop/WEB-INF/lib/batik-all-1.7.jar