From "Tim Hibbs" <tvhi...@fedex.com>
Subject FO file size
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2010 17:24:45 GMT
New to both the list here and XSL-FO - nice to have this resource
available.

I've been creating a file of XSL and FO statements that's working, but
it's getting rather large and unwieldy. I'd like to divide up the file
into logical parts that can be called in as needed. Is there a set of
guidelines somewhere to show how this might be done? My primary
references here are the O-Reilly / Dave Pawson book XSL-FO and Ken
Holman's Definitive XSLT and XPATH books - haven't found directly
relevant information in either (or maybe I've found it but don't
recognize it as such).

Thanks,

Tim Hibbs
FedEx Services