From Lalithc <lalith.pra...@gmail.com>
Subject Fo-Table is not working as expected
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2010 06:29:40 GMT

Hello All,

We were using fop 0.20.5 for generating PDF’s. We get into infinite loop
issue with images inside the table.
We clearly specified the image height and width. Also tried with different
keep*** options. Also tried by
Dividing the rows into multiple one row tables. But no use.

Finally we decided to try latest FOP version i.e FOP-0.95. We corrected so
many changes in xsl:fo file. But
we are facing problems table alignment with images.

                                                                Sincerely

Gilchrist, Adam , PhD

Committee for Protection of Human Subjects

We have simple table with 3 rows:

1.            1 row contains ‘Signature Image’
2.            2 row ‘simple text’
3.            3 row ‘simple text’

But when we generate the PDF. Image is overlapping with text. We tried with
different image heights and widths.
But it is not working as expected.

Please help me in this regard.

Thanks in advance,