From JoshC <yes_its_just...@yahoo.com>
Subject RTF output: spaces added after { } \ characters
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2010 20:03:37 GMT

Hi Everyone,

I'm using FOP to generate RTF output. The problem I'm having is that FOP
adds a space after each of the following three characters in RTF output: { }
\. In PDF output it does not add spaces after these characters. It seems to
only be on these characters, though I haven't done a thorough test of other
characters. Does anyone know why FOP might be doing this or if there is a
workaround to make it stop adding spaces in RTF output?

Thanks,
Josh