From Pascal Sancho <pascal.san...@takoma.fr>
Subject Re: complicated pagination
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 09:00:06 GMT
Hi,

IIUC, the shown page number is structured as this: "Page " + pageNumber
+ "." + sectionNumber
with a special case for the 1st page: "Page " + sectionNumber.

You just need a composite master, comprising 1 master for the 1st page +
1 master for any other pages:

<fo:page-sequence-master master-name="myMaster">
    <!-- the masterFirstPage must be referenced *before* the
masterAnyPage -->
    <fo:conditional-page-master-reference master-reference="masterFirstPage"
        page-position="first"/>
    <fo:conditional-page-master-reference master-reference="masterAnyPage"/>
</fo:page-sequence-master>

HTH,

Pascal