From Venkat Reddy <vanukuri.ven...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: table column visibility
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 18:06:33 GMT
Hi,

The same thing is not working in FOP Trunk either. I have tested the
following example, both columns visible...

<fo:table>
                    <fo:table-column column-width="4.0in"
background-color="aqua"/>
                    <fo:table-column column-width="4.0in"
background-color="aqua" visibility="hidden"/>
                    <fo:table-body>
                         <fo:table-row>
                              <fo:table-cell>
                                   <fo:block>This should the only text
shown by this test.</fo:block>
                              </fo:table-cell>
                              <fo:table-cell>
                                   <fo:block>This text should not be
shown at all.</fo:block>
                              </fo:table-cell>
                         </fo:table-row>
                    </fo:table-body>
               </fo:table>

I have no idea whether this feature implmented or not? no warning
message returned as well....:-)

Cheers,
Venkat.