From Pascal Sancho <pascal.san...@takoma.fr>
Subject Re: Font Cascade
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 08:36:08 GMT
Hi,
The font subsystem has been widely improved in the latest FOP TRUNK (see
[1] and [2] for build, [3] for changes).
It should give you better result than released FOP on that part.

[1] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/download.html#source
[2] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/trunk/compiling.html
[3]
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/changes.html#Changes+to+the+Font+Subsystem