From Pascal Sancho <pascal.san...@takoma.fr>
Subject Re: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Only non-null Positions with an index can be checked
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2010 10:09:46 GMT
Hi Gregory,

I cannot reproduce the exception with that material.
Can you describe your environment (comprising jar coming with FOP) ?
What FOP SVN revision do you use?
When invoking FOP feeded with an XSL-FO, is there a file location in the
log:
  if yes, that should help to retreive the faulty formatting object, if any

Pascal

Gregory Buchenberger a écrit :
> OK, I found the part of the FO that was throwing the error. I've
> attached it. Can you tell what would cause it?
>

> On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 11:50 PM, Georg Datterl <gdatterl@geneon.de> wrote:
>
>> Hi Gregory,
>>
>> I'd generate a fo file which throws the exception. Then I'd start by removing all
image blocks. Check, if exception is still thrown. Then remove one page-sequence a time until
only the page-sequence throwing the exception remains. Then the same for top-level blocks.
And so on. And then I'd replace all text with dummy text. If that was all successfull, I'd
have a short fo file without images or copyrighted text. I'd even try to remove as many attributes
as possible. And that's what Vincent wants.