From Pascal Sancho <pascal.san...@takoma.fr>
Subject Re: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Only non-null Positions with an index can be checked
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2010 08:03:59 GMT
Gregory,

I can run your FO file without any exception, either with FOP 0.95, or
with FOP TRUNK (latest rev).
I notice that your log message is not like what I can see when I run
directly FOP, and the exception is thrown by
   org.eightfoldconsulting.nimas2pdf.XMLConverter.convertFO2PDF(),
 witch is not part of the FOP code.
Can you check the actual source of the exception?
If it comes from FOP, that would help to give the original one.

Pascal