From Pascal Sancho <pascal.san...@takoma.fr>
Subject Re: table border-collapse="collapse" and borders
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2010 12:32:04 GMT
As said in another thread of this list, FOP resolution is 1/72000 in.
So, no screen can offer such resolution, and human eyes can view
difference between 2 identical lines that are are not on the same
position on the screen grid.

however, in Adobe Viewer, there are some options to get better rendering
on screen:
 - user defined resolution
 - anti-aliasing
 - thine lines enhancement
 - etc.

You should have a look on these options, that could give better result
on screen.

Pascal