From "Eric Douglas" <edoug...@blockhouse.com>
Subject FOP 0.95 printing
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2010 19:52:46 GMT
How do I set up FOP 0.95 for printing a custom font?
I have a truetype font file and it works fine printing to PDF or a
preview window, but I can't get it to print directly to the printer.
If I use the PrintRenderer I can't figure out a way to tell it which
printer to print to.
If I use the PSRenderer it finds the right printer but of course it
doesn't work (yet?) with truetype fonts.
I don't seem to have a valid Type 1 font file and I don't know how I can
create one or where I could download one (free).