From "Eric Douglas" <edoug...@blockhouse.com>
Subject RE: FOP 0.95 printing
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2010 15:55:19 GMT
How do I download the trunk?  If there's no compiled version, is there a
source package?
Am I looking at the wrong thing?  I went to the FOP site and clicked on
Trunk, then Repository.  I see .java files in there.  Do I need to
download all those one at a time??

________________________________

From: Peter Hancock [mailto:peter.hancock@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 8:38 AM
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: FOP 0.95 printing

Hi Eric,

You will have to compile FOP trunk yourself I am afraid.  It is straight
forward but requires you to have ant installed.  From the FOP trunk
checkout dir you can just run 'ant' from the command line and it will
build the Fop jars for you. For more details see
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.95/compiling.html

I am not really sure how FOP auto loads fonts from the font base url, or
which renders support it.

Pete

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 12:20 PM, Eric Douglas <edouglas@blockhouse.com>