From "Igor Rosenberg" <igor.rosenb...@atosresearch.eu>
Subject RE: Insertying javascript in resulting PDF
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2010 15:34:24 GMT
Hello,
Inserting javascript to create non-static docs is possible:
	http://1t3xt.info/examples/results/in_action/chapter15/calculator.pdf

On the FOP web-site, I found this terse information…
      http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/dev/design/extending.html

	PDF Additions - This can be done with an XML Document extension. A simple xml
      document is defined that provides the appropriate information. When the document
	is rendered a handler converts the document into PDF markup.

	For example:
	<my:script-link script="app.execMenuItem('AcroSrch:Query');">
	</my:script-link>

	to result in a text box referencing the following PDF action:

	<<
	/S /JavaScript
	/JS (app.execMenuItem("AcroSrch:Query");)

I don’t see how to include this in an FO-XML document… Does anyone have a working example?
Or can I hack directly the PDF? Could I directly insert the javascript code directly in thee
PDF Stream?
	/S /JavaScript
	/JS (app.execMenuItem("AcroSrch:Query");)

Cheers
Igor