From Tim Landscheidt <...@tim-landscheidt.de>
Subject How to embed property-like information in PDF?
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 17:19:34 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to "mark" the resulting PDF by the stylesheet with
information about the "generation process", i. e. "this file
was generated by stylesheet.xsl version 1.2 with the setting
'abstracts_only=yes' and 'date=2010-03-05'". This informa-
tion doesn't need to and shouldn't be printable per se, but
be available "on inspection". As I understand the documenta-
tion, FOP does not allow to set the PDF document properties,
but requires postprocessing the PDF. Has anyone found a good
solution to circumvent this limitation?

Tim