New to both the list here and XSL-FO – nice to have this resource available.

I’ve been creating a file of XSL and FO statements that’s working, but it’s getting rather large and unwieldy. I’d like to divide up the file into logical parts that can be called in as needed. Is there a set of guidelines somewhere to show how this might be done? My primary references here are the O-Reilly / Dave Pawson book XSL-FO and Ken Holman’s Definitive XSLT and XPATH books – haven’t found directly relevant information in either (or maybe I’ve found it but don’t recognize it as such).

Thanks,

Tim Hibbs
FedEx Services
350 Spectrum Loop