Hello All, We were using fop 0.20.5 for generating PDF’s. We get into infinite loop issue with images inside the table. We clearly specified the image height and width. Also tried with different keep*** options. Also tried by Dividing the rows into multiple one row tables. But no use. Finally we decided to try latest FOP version i.e FOP-0.95. We corrected so many changes in xsl:fo file. But we are facing problems table alignment with images. Sincerely Gilchrist, Adam , PhD Committee for Protection of Human Subjects We have simple table with 3 rows: 1. 1 row contains ‘Signature Image’ 2. 2 row ‘simple text’ 3. 3 row ‘simple text’ But when we generate the PDF. Image is overlapping with text. We tried with different image heights and widths. But it is not working as expected. Please help me in this regard. Thanks in advance, LALITH