How do I set up FOP 0.95 for printing a custom font?
I have a truetype font file and it works fine printing to PDF or a preview window, but I can't get it to print directly to the printer.

If I use the PrintRenderer I can't figure out a way to tell it which printer to print to.
If I use the PSRenderer it finds the right printer but of course it doesn't work (yet?) with truetype fonts.
I don't seem to have a valid Type 1 font file and I don't know how I can create one or where I could download one (free).