From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: java.awt.image
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2010 14:00:41 GMT
Sorry, but I have trouble understanding your question.

What I can say is that encoding an image as a Data URL, it does make it
bigger since the data has to be encoded in base64. If you have to save
the image in a database, you could investigate to actually save the
original image file and then build a servlet or URIResolver to access
the image data. The mailing list archive of this list contain ideas on
how to do that.

On 16.04.2010 11:10:41 pedro wrote:

> Hi all !
> It works!Thanks for our helps!
>
> But i have another question:
> when i create the url of the image i get a very long string, if i save it on
> a file i get a 187k of dimension, so if i have to save it on the db for all
> delivery notes that i save it can be a problem for space, my question is if
> the string that rappresent the url is always the same as the pc the os ecc
> is different or is the same and i can save it at once?

Jeremias Maerki