From Venkat Reddy <vanukuri.ven...@googlemail.com>
Subject FOP ant task generated *.unk extension files for Intermediate format output
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2010 12:53:19 GMT
Hi,

I am using FOPTrunk in Windows environment.
I am trying to generate intermediate format output (*.if extension
files) from the input xsl:fo files. I have used the mime type
'application/X-fop-intermediate-format' for the output format mime-type.
below is the example ant task:

<fop format="application/X-fop-intermediate-format" outdir="${outDir}"
userconfig="${configfile}"
         messagelevel="${msglevel}" relativebase="true">
        <fileset file="@{filename}"/>
</fop>

All the intermediate format output files generated with *.unk (unknown)
extension. Can you please tell me, if I am doing anything wrong here?

Thanks,
Venkat.