From Virginjus Kandrotas <vkandrot...@yahoo.com>
Subject AW: “CIDset in subset font is incomplete” error by pdf/a-1b validation
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2010 10:06:03 GMT
Hello everybody interesting in this problem,

after different test scenarios I have found solution to my problem. To avoid following error
“CIDset in subset font is incomplete” I used ansi encoded font metrics (default by fop
TTFReader is CID-keyed). Both validators shows no errors on new created pdf documents. To
generate  ansi encoded metrics TTFReader should be called with “-enc ansi” option.

It is still open question why it is not working with standard CID-keyed metrics, maybe FOP
guru's can answer it?

Best regards,

Virginijus