From "Eric Douglas" <edoug...@blockhouse.com>
Subject RE: use xsl:call-template dynamicly!
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2010 12:02:59 GMT
I haven't tried matching a template name to a variable but you can match
it to an xml tag if that helps.

-----Original Message-----
From: Red Light [mailto:skydelta98@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 7:37 AM
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: use xsl:call-template dynamicly!

Hi ,

I want in my xsl to dynamicly call a template

for example i got a main xsl file==> main.xsl  (which i mport a xsl file
==> subreport1.xsl)

in this subreport1.xsl file i got a template that i declare like that :

 <xsl:template  match="projectDetailSection">  <xsl:template>

and in my main template (main.xsl)

i call the template with:

<xsl:call-template name="projectDetailSection" />

that's the normal case it's working.Now how could i  call a templace
dynamicly like:

i define the variable:

<xsl:variable name="var1" saxon:assignable="yes">projectDetailSection
</xsl:variable>

and then i call the tempalte dynamicly:

<xsl:call-template
name="{$var1}" saxon:allow-avt="yes" ></xsl:call-template>

my actual code doens't work even if i use saxon ....

and thanks a lot for your help