From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: Alternatives to "float" graphics?
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 09:16:49 GMT
Georg Datterl wrote:
> Hi Brad,
>
> I'm not sure I understand " causes nested sections to get "indented" one column-width
per level" but it sounds like a margin property is inherited to lower levels. Find that property
and reset it to 0 on lower levels. Maybe that already solves your problem.

Hi Brad, Georg,

sounds like the old indent inheritance problem as described here:
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/IndentInheritance

Thanks,

Chris