From Charanpreet Arora <car...@apple.com>
Subject Does FOP 0.95 supports Chinese Fonts?
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2010 12:29:22 GMT
Dear All,

I'm getting the following error while trying to generate the PDF file
containing Simplified Chinese Characters (from uming.ttf):

java.lang.RuntimeException: Character reference "&#14;" is an invalid
XML character.

Please note that I have generated the metrics file (uming.xml) for the
same and configured it through fopConfiguration.xml before running
xslt through FOP.

Can you please guide me if I'm doing anything wrong or I'll be able to
generate Chinese file at all using FOP 0.95?

Thanks & Regards,
Charanpreet Arora
Apple POS Team