From Ryan Connolly <ryn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with TIFF output
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2010 17:45:02 GMT
Thanks for the response Jeremias.  I have indeed read the docs on the page
you refer me too but I am not having any luck.
I have included JAI in my build's classpath yet FOP is still using the
built-in codec and I have no idea how to configure FOP to use JAI's codec.
I am using maven as my build tool so I do not have a FOP lib directory to
place the JAI jar into but I can assure you that the JAI jar is certainly on
my project's classpath.  Any more clues you could give me would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks!
-Ryan