From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject [ANN] XSL Basic Training 27./28. September 2010 in Böblingen, Germany
Date Thu, 27 May 2010 07:35:55 GMT
This is something mainly for german-speaking people who are interested
in learning about document production with XSLT and XSL-FO. I'll be
giving a two-day training on the basics of XSLT and XSL-FO during the
27./28. September 2010. The workshop is hosted and organized by Compart
Deutschland GmbH in Böblingen, Germany. More information is available on
their website (in German):
http://www.compart.net/cms/index.php?page=EX-W1030_de

Two days are quite short for that amount of information so the workshop
is quite intensive, but the feedback from past workshops was very
positive.

BTW, I'm happy to give this training (available in German or English) at
a location of your choosing (preferably within Europe). Let me know if
you are interested.

Thanks,
Jeremias Märki