From nancy_b <nancy_br...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Log4j Woes
Date Mon, 24 May 2010 20:01:47 GMT

Hi Pete,

Thanks a lot for your prompt response!!!

-- Did you change the fop script to specify the LOGCHOICE variable?

No, why should I? I didn't do anything in my previous Linux, and it was
fine...

--Also, is the log4j.jar on your classpath too?

Don't know, how do I check that??

Please, advise! ;-)

My best wishes,
Nancy