From Adam Kovacs <a.kov...@i-docs.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: FOP Intermediate Format placeholder
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 10:56:05 GMT
Again thanks Georg!

Thats exactly my problem nothing is preserved (except pure text)...
Do you know how the FOP Extensions are working...
I have implemented an Extensions which should preserve the element in IF as it is but nothing
seems to work...

any other idea?

Thanks,

Adam

On 13.07.2010, at 12:17, Georg Datterl wrote:

> Hi Adam,
>
> You can find your
> <fo:block id=“placeholder“>…</fo:block>
>
> in AT as
>
> <block ipd="235276" bpd="27800" ipda="235276" bpda="25249" bap="0 0 0 0" prod-id="placeholder"
space-after="-2551">…</block>

> I don’t know how that works with IF,  a short test confirmed that id is not preserved.
Probably to increase speed. Maybe Jeremias can tell you more.

> Mit freundlichen Grüßen
>
> Georg Datterl
>
> ------ Kontakt ------
>
> Georg Datterl
>
> Geneon media solutions gmbh
> Gutenstetter Straße 8a
> 90449 Nürnberg
>
> HRB Nürnberg: 17193
> Geschäftsführer: Yong-Harry Steiert
>
> Tel.: 0911/36 78 88 - 26
> Fax: 0911/36 78 88 - 20
>
> www.geneon.de

> Willmy Consult & Content GmbH:                 www.willmycc.de

the area generated by the block anyway, or your replacement doesn’t, then I guess it can
be a child of the block.

> Regards,
>
> Georg Datterl
>
> ------ Kontakt ------
>
> Georg Datterl
>
> Geneon media solutions gmbh
> Gutenstetter Straße 8a
> 90449 Nürnberg
>
> HRB Nürnberg: 17193
> Geschäftsführer: Yong-Harry Steiert
>
> Tel.: 0911/36 78 88 - 26
> Fax: 0911/36 78 88 - 20
>
> www.geneon.de

> Willmy Consult & Content GmbH:                 www.willmycc.de

into the Intermediate Format output as it is.
> I want to use this element as placeholder in the FOP_IF, and in a second step I can modify
the FOP Intermediate File for my needs.