From "Amick, Eric" <Eric.Am...@mail.house.gov>
Subject RE: How to Get Borders to Work
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2010 14:47:44 GMT
The standard has width defaulting to medium and style to none; it leaves
the color up to the user agent. You could have FOP default color to
black, I suppose, but some user will inevitably run into problems when
porting the stuff to another FO processor.

Eric Amick   Systems Engineer II
Legislative Computer Systems