From Georg Datterl <georg.datt...@geneon.de>
Subject AW: Nested, Itemized List Flows Into PDF Page Footer [bug in trunk?]
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2010 14:43:59 GMT
Hi Tom,

You could still shorten it further by removing the first pages, the unnecessary page-masters
and probably many attributes. That's quite some work, but it makes it easier for the experts
to debug it. At the first glance I did not see anything obviously wrong, like keeps or so,
so I'm afraid one of the real experts will have to look at it. And this experts are about
every attribute not in the file.

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------