From Sushanth <sushanth....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: Keeping fo:table-header and fo:table-body together within a page
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 14:16:43 GMT

Thanks Georg,

Looks like I was making a mountain out of a molehill, it was indeed the
presence of a blank row at the beginning of my table-body that was causing
this problem. I had put a keep-with-next.within-page="always" on the last
row in the header and also put keep-with-previous.within-page="always" on
the first row (blank row) of my table body, but there was no connection
between the first row of my table body and the rest of the rows, hence only
the first blank row of the table body was appearing along with the
table-hader at the end of the page.

Sorry if I wasted anybody's time, I'm still only a novice. Thanks again :)