From Anand Gade <anang...@gmail.com>
Subject Space Issue in PDF output for Japanease characters....
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2010 11:34:09 GMT

i ama generating PDF output using Apache FOP. There are Japanese characters
present. I am able to render these character in PDF by using MS Mincho font
and also by updating fop.xconf file for font embedding.

After rendering the character in PDF output there is space appearing between
two characters (Please find attached screenshots).

Can you please guide me about how to get rid of this extra space which is
appearing between these characters.

Thanks
Anand  http://old.nabble.com/file/p29160935/ScreenShot002.jpg
ScreenShot002.jpg