From Michael Seeberger <Michael.Seeber...@isys-software.de>
Subject Re: Can u help me i want to convert Font.ttf to the XML file
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2010 08:26:02 GMT
Hi,

here is your ANGSA.xml.

The Ouput of the Conversion was as following:

Parsing font...
Reading C:/ANGSA.ttf...
Ascender and descender together are larger than the em box. This could
lead to a wrong baseline placement in Apache FOP.
Font Family: [Angsana New]
Creating xml font file...
Creating CID encoded metrics...
Writing xml font file c:\ANGSA.xml...
This font contains no embedding license restrictions.

XML font metrics file successfully created.

to convert ttf-Files yourself you should open a command-box and navigate
to your fop-installation-path. Then you should use this:

java -cp
build/fop.jar;lib/avalon-framework-4.2.0.jar;lib/xml-apis-1.3.04.jar;lib/xercesImpl-2.7.1.jar;lib/xalan-2.7.0.jar;lib/commons-logging.jar;lib/commons-io-1.3.1.jar;lib/xmlgraphics-commons-1.3.1.jar;lib/serializer-2.7.0.jar

org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFReader C:/YOURFONT.ttf C:/YOURFONT.xml

Greetings
Michael Seeberger