From Pascal Sancho <pascal.san...@takoma.fr>
Subject Re: AW: Keeping fo:table-header and fo:table-body together within a page
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 11:30:43 GMT
Sushanth,
without a clean XSL-FO snippet, we only can provide you 'hypothetic'
solutions.
a possible solution should be using the 2 Fop extensions
fox:orphan-content-limit and fox:widow-content-limit.
Read [1] for further details.

[1]
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.95/extensions.html#widow-orphan-content-limit

--
Pascal

Le 07/07/2010 11:58, Georg Datterl a écrit :
> Hi Sushanth.
>
> First question: Are you definitely sure there are no body lines on the first page? You
don't have empty lines (for spacing or because of missing data) at the beginning of your table?
If so, please drop us a code example, because then I guess it would be a bug.