From Pascal Sancho <pascal.san...@takoma.fr>
Subject Re: retrive a parameter in the xsl
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2010 11:02:34 GMT
Hi,
what you need is xsl:param instead of xsl:variable. the syntax is the
same for both elements.
Note that this list is for FOP usage; to ask XSLT questions, the list
cited in [1] is more relevant.

[1] http://mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/

Pascal

Le 12/07/2010 11:47, Red Light a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> i want to obtain the pagination under this form:  Page 1 of 12
> there is an interesting link in the Apache Fop FAQ http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/fo.html#fo-total-pages
>
> but i'm having trouble to get the wanted result , in my pdf rendering class
> i do the tranformation 2 times , the first time i check if there is any problem with
the xsl or the xml data then i got and generate the pdf wich is the final rendering so in
the first one i retrieve the number of pages and i use the result in the second rendering.