From MazZzta <mazz...@gmail.com>
Subject FOP - Initial SAX Parser setup
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2010 11:25:01 GMT
Hi all,

I am working on a transformation via XSLT from (x)HTML to PDF output.
I'm aware that there is a SAX parser working somewhere underlying, but
couldn't figure out where. The reason for accessing the parser is that
I need to set some properties and features before the parsing process
is launched, such as:

// Turn on validation
parser.setFeature("http://xml.org/sax/features/validation", true);
// Ensure namespace processing is on (the default)
parser.setFeature("http://xml.org/sax/features/namespaces", true);
//Ignore URI checking
(do not rely only on these snippets, they're just an example of what
I'm trying to do)

Where on the code can I do this? Is there any other way of doing this?
I'd really appreciate if someone could point me out on the right
direction.

[Either this question is common or it is completely absurd, I got no clue]

Thanks a lot.