From Mathieu Malaterre <mathieu.malate...@gmail.com>
Subject PDF output: fragment identifier working ?
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2010 12:56:33 GMT
Hi there,

  I am trying to link one PDF to another PDF. If I use the following:

$ cat foo.fo
     <fo:basic-link external-destination="bla.pdf"
show-destination="replace">bla</fo:basic-link>

Then I can open the the foo.pdf file and properly click on the 'bla'
link. However if I try to use fragment identifier like this:

     <fo:basic-link external-destination="bla.pdf#id"
show-destination="replace">bla at index: id</fo:basic-link>

Then acroread try to open a link from firefox...

Could someone please let me know what is the proper syntax for linking
to specific fragment identifier from pdf to another pdf ?

Thanks !
--
Mathieu
Using: fop 0.95