From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: can anyone help me convert ttf font to xml font
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2010 10:17:24 GMT
ploypyrin wrote:
> * I want to use thai language in fo report to export to pdf but i cant

Please don't post badly formatted HTML e-mails to the mailing list.
Thank you!

<snip/>

> java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) or anyone can convert
> and want to help pls give me ur email i wil send ANGSA.ttf to u to
> convert and send it back to me

Michael Seeburger already sent you the metrics file on 5th July. I've
re-attached it to this mail for your convenience.

Since FOP 0.95 you can use fonts without specifying the metrics file, so
if you upgrade from 0.93 then you can skip this step completely.

Thanks,

Chris