From "Varra, Mamatha" <mv...@allstate.com>
Subject Images not found!!!
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 09:41:54 GMT
Hi All,

we are upgrading the FOP 0.25 to 0.95. We did all the necessary changes to the java code to
convert XML to PDF. We modified the xls for empty cells and tested few xsl. The xsls which
doesn't have images are printing fine. The ones which have the images are not printing properly
i mean we are getting blank space in place of image. We checked the url path where the images
are placed in our server..looks fine.

We replaced the fop driver and configuration settings(fop 0.95) with fopFactory and foUserAgent(fop
0.95).

At some place in our code we were using the below statement,
configuration.put("dir", url);

now we replaced the above file with

fopfactory.setBaseURL(url);

i think its causing problem but i am not sure... we are trying to figure out ...

the exact error is "org.apache.fop.fo.flow.ExternalGraphic bind Image not found: images/emptybox.jpg".

can anyone know about this issue ... pls help me.

Thanks,
Mamatha.