From pyrin prateepnatalang <phailin...@hotmail.com>
Subject Can u help me i want to convert Font.ttf to the XML file
Date Sun, 04 Jul 2010 16:35:38 GMT

 I want to use thai language in fo report but i cant convert font

I try so many way to convert  ANGSA.TTF to ANGSA.XML more than 1 month
til now i cant do
i got org/apache/fop/fonts/apps TTFReader  error in my attach picture

i change somany version of apache fop but get the same error

So Can u help me convert my attach file ANGSA.TTF to ANGSA.XML and send to me

if u help me so i can finis my study project

help me pls