From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: PNG vs JPG in performance
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2010 16:02:29 GMT
Hehe, just like this week. I don't have a patch but you can have the
files I've copied aside. You may need to write some plumbing for the
plugins (META-INF/services), and unfortunately, I didn't seem to have
saved the image handler plug-in for FOP, just the image adapter for the
PDF library. But with the other examples (see PDFImageHandlerRawCCITTFax)
you should have that quickly. I'm curious if you'll manage to get it to
work. Have fun.

On 13.08.2010 17:22:17 Matthias Reischenbacher wrote:
> Jeremias,
>
> do you have a patch file of your work with PNG? Perhaps with a second
> pair of eyes we could resolve that issue... ;-)

<snip/>

Jeremias Maerki