From ekim_cofou <m.fouc...@free.fr>
Subject Accessiblity : problem with border and staticflow
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2010 16:21:21 GMT

Hi,
First excuse my poor english...

I'm pretty new with Fop and xsl-fo and i try to make some pdf accessible
with FOP 1.0 and check if they're really accessible with PDF Accessibility
Checker 1.1.

I have two different problems :

1- If i add a border attribute on a fo:table or fo:tableCell or whatever, i
get a warning telling me that my pdf is not completely tagged (it seems the
checker requires some text on graphics generate because of the border
attribute...)
Is there a way to avoid this? (fox:alt-text doesn't work)

2-I use static content for header and footer. So the sequence in my xsl is :

fo:static-content for the region-before
fo:static-content for the region-after
fo:flow for the body.
And i can't move down the second static-content after the fo:flow.

The problem is that it's not corresponding with the logical reading order of
the pdf which might be (of course :) )
header
body.
footer.

So i transform the region-after with some dynamic content  in the fo:flow
(block-container with bottom="10" :D), new problem if my pdf exceeds on page
(in some rare case) , it's over and the footer is only on the second page
(logic!).
Is there another way to respect the logical reading order using footer?...

Mickael.