From bonekrusher <djs...@yahoo.com>
Subject fo:marker bleeding issue [fop 0.95 & FOP 1.0]
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2010 13:23:55 GMT

Hi,

In order to have "table headers continued" in my pdf output, I am using
markers. Everything works fine until there is more then one line on the 1st
marker and there is a second marker. If the 1st marker is more than one line
and I add a second marker, the marker bleeds into the table on the second
page (see attached pdf). One solution to to increase the @margin-top on the
region-body. The problem with that is  there are many times when the markers
are not needed and there is a huge whitespace where the markers would go.
For example, if the margin-top="1.0in", there would be a one inch whitespace
if the markers are not called.

See attached example fo and pdf. Page 2 of the pdf is where the problem
occurs. I need the table to start below "Table 3. Table Title Marker -
Continued".

I am not sure how to resolve this.
http://old.nabble.com/file/p29532209/testMaint.pdf.fo testMaint.pdf.fo
http://old.nabble.com/file/p29532209/example.pdf example.pdf