From Matthias Reischenbacher <matthias8...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: PNG vs JPG in performance
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2010 12:37:44 GMT
Hi Adam,

I think the cause of the 30sec delay is that PNGs aren't embedded
natively into the PDF and they must be transcoded first.
It would be really nice, if the FOP-Team could fix this issue, since
this problem also occurs when using PNGs inside SVGs and converting PNGs
to JPEGs isn't so easy in this case.

Regards,
Matthias