From "Andrejus Chaliapinas" <a.chaliapi...@infosana.com>
Subject Needs for GSS Tools to support Win7 and/or 64-bit?
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2010 12:01:58 GMT
Ron,

Please let me for if in near future - like 6-12 months from now GSS Tools
will need to support Win7 and 64-bit environment.

My standard test environment so far was only 32-bit based with Windows XP
32-bit or Windows Enterprise Server 2003 32-bit.

After we'll finalize financial part of TAMK project - it's possible that
I'll upgrade INFOSANA's available computers park to include 1 more with
Win7/64-bit into it. Of course, there is also need to have new MS C/C++
64-bit compiler purchased for INFOSANA then to be able to prepare 64-bit
executables.

If GSS will ever plan to cover partly that Win7/64-bit such support addition
into tools suites - I may decide in that direction even sooner.

Andrejus

---

INFOSANA - Information Systems Analysis and Adaptation.
IBM Advanced Business Partner
Ozo 15-25, LT-05126 Vilnius, Lithuania
Phone/fax: +370 5 2417995 Mobile: +370 686 09095 WWW:
http://www.infosana.com

"The only place where your dream becomes impossible is in your own
thinking." --Robert H. Schuller